White Magic Microfibre Laundry bagby White Magic
Next Generation Laundry Bag Technology
- It is estimated that large cities like Berlin release the equivalent of 500,000 plastic bags’ worth of microfibres through their washing machines everyday.
- Synthetic textiles break off during the wash and make their way from washing machines into rivers and oceans.
- Once in the environment they are consumed by aquatic organisms, which can result in gastrointestinal infections and blockages, reproductive problems, and starvation – problems that ultimately work their way up the food chain.
- The White Magic Microfibre Laundry Bag filters out the smallest microfibres released from textiles during washing.
- The self-cleaning fabric bag is made of a specially designed micro-filter material.
- Simply collect the fibres and dispose of them properly; the bag does not lose any fibres itself.
- It also protects your clothing as fewer fibres are damaged compared with regular washing.
Ready to ship in 1-3 business day from Australia
Free shipping when you spend $50 or more in one transaction with White Magic. All orders will be shipped via Australia Post E-parcel, Fastway, StarTrack or Border Express. Please note that a signature is required upon delivery. Standard shipping with Australia Post is a flat rate of AU$12.95 per order.
Estimated delivery times
METRO AREAS (Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Canberra, Perth, Adelaide, Darwin, and Hobart): 2 – 7 business days.
NON-METRO AREAS: 3 – 10 business days.
You must notify White Magic within 30 days of intent to return goods and goods and we will provide you with shipping address and return details. All goods must be received in a new and unused condition (including packaging) within 30 days of purchase for an exchange or credit to be issued. You will be responsible for any shipping on change of mind exchanges.