JuJu Menstrual Cup – Model 1by www.juju.com.au
The JuJu up completely replaces tampons and pads and can be worn for 2 to 3 times longer. JuJu is made in Australia from a flexible, hypoallergenic, medical-grade silicone and does not contain any dyes or nasty chemicals.
JuJu Cup is made in Australia and is the only Australian-made menstrual cup, making it a popular choice with Australian women.
JuJu Menstrual Cup is;
- environmentally friendly as there is nothing to throw away
- economic as it can last for many years, saving you money
- comfortable, reliable and free from leaks and odours
- convenient, compact, collects more than a tampon or pad and can be worn for up to 8 hours
- does not contain additives such as dyes or fragrances
- won’t cause vaginal dryness
- hygienic, easy to clean and disinfect
- ideal for women who are active and for those who travel or play sports
JuJu Cup is folded and inserted into the vagina where it opens, creates a seal and collects menstrual flow. It is removed, emptied, washed and re-inserted every 8 hours (or as often a required for a heavier flow). After each cycle, it is disinfected and reused during the next menstrual cycle.
JuJu is available in four models;
- Model 1: Recommend if you are under 30 and have not given birth
- Model 2: Recommend if you are over 30 or have given birth
- Model 3: Recommend if you have a high cervix or long vaginal canal
- Model 4: Recommend if you have a low cervix or short vaginal canal
Warnings & Precautions
Consult a GP prior to using this product if you;
- have any health, medical or gynaecological concerns
- are using an Intrauterine Device (IUD)
- have experienced Toxic Shock Syndrome (TSS)
Do not use this product during sexual intercourse. This product is not a contraceptive and will not protect against pregnancy, nor will protect against sexually transmitted infections or diseases (STI/STD). This product must not be used for postpartum bleeding, following a miscarriage or a termination. Never share this product with another person. Always read the label. Use only as directed. Discontinue use of this product and consult a GP if you experience any adverse side effects.