Eco Glitter Festival Tube 4gmby Three Mamas
*Time to party eco style!
*From toddlers craft to festival lovers and fairies of all kinds – it’s perfect
*Sparkles for everyone
Cosmetic Grade Glitter
- Biodegradable glitter, Yay, it’s Guilt FREE !
- Cruelty Free & suitable for Vegans
- Cosmetic Grade
- Festival Friendly packaging in recyclable and reusable Australian made tubes
- Gift ready in very cute glass jars with cork lid
- Uses – Cosmetic, Craft, Outdoor, Soap Making, Face Painting, Children’s Activities & Art
- Available in fine and chunky
Shannon: I have slowly changed all cosmetics to clean, organic and natural products. I was researching more eco friendly glitter that was cruelty free and biodegradable. A lot of them were super expensive then I came across Three Mamas. Super affordable and everything that I wanted. It’s super fine, sticks and stays put using simple things like eye cream or primer, so you don’t have to use tough glues. The colours are beautiful.
Cathleen: I wanted to make a gift that required glitter but as I am environmentally conscious, I didn’t want the usual plastic glitter. Eco Glitter is just what I was looking for. I love that it’s environmentally friendly and recommend it to everyone, because we all need to not pollute our precious earth.
- Can I use it on my face? Yes, it’s cosmetic grade.
- What makes it eco friendly? Instead of a plastic base, it’s made from NON- GMO Eucalyptus cellulose, a renewable source, and biodegradable.
- How long does it take to break down? About 6 months in compost or marine water, eaten by microbes/bacteria/microorganisms.
- How do I use it? However you want to, makeup, face painting, body art, crafty projects, soap making, weddings, making slime, art projects.
- What are your tips for makeup? Depends on what look you want to achieve. For all-over body shimmer, mix with moisturiser. For more intense, solid shine, use lip balm for cheeks, primer or cream for eyelids.
- How much is in the jar? The tube has about 4 grams fine & 3.5 g chunky Eco glitter.
- What’s the tech specs? The fine size is 200 microns, Chunky size is 1000 microns. It is cut in a hexagonal shape so there’s no sharp corners.
Ready to ship in 1-3 business day from Australia
Australia Post regular shipping with tracking 2 - 6 days arrival time. We send out orders every week day.
We will do our best to resolve your issue with kindness and ask you do the same, because we are people too!
As stated by Victorian law, we are not required to provide a refund or replacement if you change your mind.
You can choose a refund or exchange if an item has a major problem.
Broken goods: All items are carefully wrapped so they get to you in perfect condition.
We require an image of the broken product and its packaging within 2 days of Aus Post delivery.