Bloom Facial Oil Serumby Living Earth Aromatherapy
Soothing and balancing facial oil serum for normal and combination skin
30ml dropper bottle
This light, easily absorbed oil is soothing, balancing and gently hydrating. Light enough for day use.
Smooth 4 to 6 drops over face, neck and décolletage after cleansing and toning.
Result: clear, smooth, deeply nourished skin.
A lovely light, easily absorbed and softening oil for the skin. Grapeseed oil contains high amounts of omega chain fatty acids and vitamin E and is known for its anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, and anti-oxidant properties.
Jojoba’s molecular structure closely resembles sebum (our natural skin oil), which means over time it can slow the skin’s over-production of sebum, and thereby help prevent breakouts. Jojoba oil has wonderful natural moisturising and healing properties and is protective, anti-inflammatory, nourishing and balancing.
Avocado oil is rich in many nutrients including vitamins A and D, lecithin and potassium, as well as chlorophyll. It is soothing and moisturising and is ideal for dry, mature skin and assists in the treatment of climate-damaged and undernourished or aged skin. It’s known for its protective, restorative and regenerative properties.
Rosehip oil is well known for its regenerative effects. Clinical trials have found it to be extremely beneficial in tissue regeneration for conditions such as burns, facial wrinkles and the treatment of scars. It is also anti-oxidant, stimulating, moisturising, rebalancing, restructuring, toning and anti-inflammatory.
Borage is an excellent oil for skin conditions where irritation or inflammation is present. It has high levels of the essential fatty acid gamma linolenic acid (GLA). GLA has been shown to be one of the most effective agents for the treatment of skin disorders and for the maintenance of healthy skin. Rich in linoleic acid and GLA, Borage is an excellent natural emollient and is a particularly effective ingredient to restore flexibility of the skin. It suits all skin types, but is particularly useful for dry or mature skin.
Its skin-balancing essential oil blend includes:
French Population Lavender
Lavender oil is well known for its calming properties, and that extends to its use in skin-care. As well as being soothing, calming and anti-inflammatory, Lavender is also antiseptic and very healing.
Frankincense oil is astringent, meaning that it both helps to tighten pores and protects cells when applied to the skin. It also has anti-inflammatory and healing properties and helps reduce the appearance of both scars and wrinkles. Like Lavender, it is calming and soothing.
An excellent skin moisturiser and regenerator, the oil helps to balance the secretion of sebum and balances oily and dry skins. It’s also an effective aid to help with burns, wounds and other skin problems.
Essential oils are pure extractions that truly capture the essence of flowers, herbs, woods and citrus. As such, the use of essential oils via aromatherapy has a unique power to both reconnect us with the natural world and to bring our bodies and minds back into their natural harmonious states.
For thousands of years, people have understood the power of scent to bring about desired mental and emotional states, and the power of plant extracts to benefit the physical, mental and spiritual bodies. It is my aim to bring the gentle yet incredibly powerful therapeutic benefits of essential oils alive for you, and to make incorporating them into your lifestyle a beautiful and uplifting experience.
Why Living Earth Aromatherapy products?
1) Quite simply, they work! I've had incredible feedback from customers telling me their sleep has improved, their kids sleep longer in the morning, they feel calmer, their headaches have eased, their menstrual cycles are easier and less painful, and on and on....
2) I never cut corners. Every single one of my products is designed to be as effective as possible, there are no "filler" oils. It's a matter of pride to me that I use the absolute best.
3) They're beautiful. Not only are they therapeutic, my blends are a really beautiful addition to your life. They're a little bit of luxury and a reminder to take a breath and reconnect with joy in every moment.
4) They're all designed, blended, bottled, labeled, packaged up and posted by me. My products are created and handled with absolute love at every stage, and I've been told that you can tell.
5) Living Earth Aromatherapy is an environmentally conscious business. All of my postal packaging is either reused or recycled, and can be reused, recycled or composted. And 5% of all LEA profits go to to the Bellingen Centre for Ecological Learning.
6) My extensive range of blends means you're bound to find one perfect for you...
All natural. Small batch. Hand blended. Unique.
Treat yourself to the absolute best.
Ready to ship in 1-2 business day from Australia