Do you feel guilty when you see your rubbish and recycling bins overflow each week? Are you sick of paying too much for power and water bills? Want to kick the plastic-wrapped fruit and veg? Worried about chemicals and toxins in your household cleaners and what they could be doing to your family?
Are you ready to live more sustainably and reduce your carbon footprint?
Home is the best place to start and in 4 easy units you’ll be living a low-waste life!
By the end of this course you will have:
- removed toxins from your home
- learnt how to make quick and easy natural cleaning products that are half the cost of commercial products
- reduced your landfill rubbish by at least 50%
- reduced your water and power usage (and your bills!)
- started your own food garden
- reduced your food waste
- stopped supporting fossil fuel industries
You’ll get my:
- low-waste checklists to make it super simple
- shopping lists to save you preparation time
- DIY no-toxin cleaning recipes
- DIY natural beauty recipes
- no food waste recipes
- natural pesticide recipes for the garden
- composting step-by-step instructions
- money saving tips and tricks
The great thing about this course is that it’s so easy and fun that you can do it over a weekend or get the kids involved and make it a fun household project over a few weeks!